Monday, April 04, 2005

A world - wide Universal Plea for Help!

For as long as I can remember it has been a dream of mine to someday work in the film industry. Everytime I watch a movie, I long to be a part of it, and have my name on the credits. I don't want to act in movies; I've never been comfortable on the screen, but most definitely behind it. At school, I was always a part of the School plays, as part of the backstage team, and even managed to work my way up to Assistant Director, and Head of Backstage. I loved it. After university, I was trying to think of a career that I could see myself in. I'm not the most academic people, and my attention span is very very limited! So sitting in an office for 8 hours a day (which is what I do at the minute) is not what I call a dream job!
I'm calling for help from anyone who might happen to read this, if they know of anyone in the UK who is willing to take on someone, even for work experience (as that is primarily what I need right now) please, please let me know! I'm feeling at a bit of a loss, and I'm not really too sure what to do with my life, so any direction would be muchly appreciated!
Thank you!

No comments: