Friday, August 21, 2009
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Now, though, I've had a total life change. I live in a totally different city, I have a job that I'm hoping will not only get me somewhere, but will take me one step closer to that DREAM job! So - maybe now I can find the words to get this up and running once more.
On a side note - to get me in the mood for writing, I thought I would check out some of the old blogs that I used to read all the time, and I came across a couple who are still going, and it was so nice, almost comforting, to know that they're still out there! So yey, and keep up the inspiration for me! Thank you!
Friday, February 06, 2009
1) I used to have a goldfish named Wellington.
2) Pete Postlethwaite (the actor) has spat on me!
3) I own a genuine Montanan Cowboy hat.
4) I love trees.
5) I count stairs and I have to land on my right foot when going up or down stairs.
6) I guess this ties in with #5 - I know whether every flight of stairs in my place of employment (both current and past, and even way back to all my schools too!) is odd or even.
7) My favourite sandwich consists of - White Plastic Bread (you know, that real chap stuff), Cheese Slices, Plastic (see above) Ham, sliced tomato and that bright yellow American Mustard! I love it and could possibly eat it forever!
8) When I read books, I more than often imagine the story in my head as if I'm watching a movie - I'll even occasionally stop to ponder who I would cast in the roles/how I would shoot the scene!
9) If I could, I would actually worship whoever it was who invented, Beds, Duvets and Pillows!! It's one of my favourite places to be!!!
10) I love the smell of a freshly opened packet of Post-It notes - I think they smell like see-through Gummi Bears!
11) I spent ten years of my life at Boarding School.
12) I NEVER wear matching socks - it started out because I was too lazy to pair them up, but now it has turned into a minor obsession. If I have matching socks on, I start to twitch a little!!!
13) I can't eat Jelly (Jello) - mainly because I can't actually swallow it...it makes me gag! Bananas have the same effect - unless I'm walking around!
14) I'm allergic to loads of fruit - Pineapple, Melon, Tomato - but I eat them anyway becuase I love them!!!
15) I've known my oldest friend for longer than some of new friends have been alive!
16) I spend ages alphabetizing my DVD's and CD's, and then when I when I take them out to listen to them, I very rarely put them back in the right place - however, if someone else borrows one, I get twitchy that they're not put back correctly!!!
17) I am a book Nazi...I've been well trained by my sister. I can't STAND it when the spine gets broken, and when corners of the pages get turned down - GET A BOOKMARK!!!!! I wached a guy on the tube the other day with a brand new paper back, and as he opened it up, he just bent it back on itself...I was nearly sick on the train!!!!!! If I lend my books out, I make sure that they know how to treat it properly!
18) My favourite animals for many many years were Rabbits - in the last few years it has changed to Penguins! I love them. I can't look at them without laughing! They are just the most amazing creatures!!!! yey for Penguins! Also, tying in with this...I would LOVE to have a pet polar bear! I am yet to come to terms with the fact that this will never happen!
19) I often fall totally in love with fictional characters! For example, Pacey from Dawson's Creek - my PERFECT man...currently there is also Edward Cullen from the Twilight series, I would also add in Agent Seely Booth from Bones in there too!
20) I love taking photos of boardwalk paths through forests.
21) I firmly believe in faries.
22) Gordon Ramsey is the nicest celebrity I've met so far. He gave me a Quality Street.
23) I miss blogging - I kept a blog for a few years when I was working a rubbish job, living in a crappy house - now that I'm finally happy, I can't find the inspiration to write about anything!
24) When I have enough money, I'm going to spend a lot of it on a Steinway Grand Piano - and a house to put it in. I've wanted one for almost all of my life.
25) My life's ambition is to have my name on the credits of a film. In any role - preferably Script Supervisor, as that's what I've set my heart on - but anything will do! One Day Folks....Watch This Space!
Well - that has been fun, and time consuming!!
Monday, January 26, 2009
So, seeing as I've had the worst writer's block in the world - for the past however many years - I thought I'd do something like this instead. Where I can post a new blog and slowly get back into the creative-ness!
3's about me
Three jobs I have had in my life: Waitress, Pasty Packer, Head Runner
Three shows that I watch: Dawson's Creek, The OC, Party of Five - see a theme going here?
Three places I have been: The USA, Romania, Australia
Three places I have been this week: Harrods, Wandsworth and Soho - All in London!!!
Three people who e-mail me regularly: My sister, Alan from Work, my Boss!
Three of my favourite foods: Roast Beef with all the trimmings, A good curry, Coldstone Creamery Cinnamon ice cream!
Three places I'd rather be: Boston (the American one!), At the cinema, In Bed,
Three friends I think will respond: No one to be honest!
Three Things I am looking forward to: Going home this evening, going to the movies on Tuesday, Seeing the boy I quite like on Thursday
So there we go...my magical 3's!
I'm going to try and get the creative juices flowing for a more exciting post soon!!! I'm sure I keep saying this! Maybe one day I'll actually do it!!