Saturday, June 16, 2007

Seriously Not Long To Go

I'm so excited...there is now only 1 full day to go, until i go and see MUSE! I'm so excited! I can't wait. I am a little gutted, because the whole MUSE gig thing was a birthday present to my friend for her birthday, and i was going to spend the weekend with her in London before the gig on sun day. But no...I've been made to work tomorrow night. Apparently I was the last person to book the weekend off (which i find hard to believe, seeing as it was almost a month ago), but such is life. So I've had to put off the weekend of fun, and make it just a night of hilarity. I'll be posting the report of the gig, when i have time.

Anyway...in the mean time, to quote the movie Ever After "It feel like my skin is the only thing holding me together". MUSE are going to be incredible!

No comments: