Wednesday, August 19, 2009

OK - so I'm pretty sure that I've said this a thousand times before, but this time I'd really like to stick to it. I've neglected this outlet for far too long now. I really want to get back into the whole writing thing. I took it pretty seriously for some time, and then it just kinda faded into the background. I was thinking about this a little while ago, and I came up with the theory that when I first started this blog and updated it a lot, I was in a horrible dead-end job, living in a nasty damp house and all in all, was fairly unhappy. My main way of venting that unhappiness was write, however a couple of years later, I ended up in a job I enjoyed, living in a much nicer place and sort of got my life back on track - the downside was that I lost the inspiration to write. I just couldn't find anything worth putting down on paper that didn't sound like I was writing a day to day journal.

Now, though, I've had a total life change. I live in a totally different city, I have a job that I'm hoping will not only get me somewhere, but will take me one step closer to that DREAM job! So - maybe now I can find the words to get this up and running once more.

On a side note - to get me in the mood for writing, I thought I would check out some of the old blogs that I used to read all the time, and I came across a couple who are still going, and it was so nice, almost comforting, to know that they're still out there! So yey, and keep up the inspiration for me! Thank you!

No comments: