Friday, January 19, 2007

I'm on the bandwagon!

I finally gave in, and bought myself an ipod...i know I must be one of the few people on the planet who didn't have one until now, but it generally takes me a while to get into the whole trend thing! I've only had my pink ipod nano for a day, but already i can't remember life without it! it's amazing! sooooo tiny, yet with so much space for music. i no longer need Cd's (other than to fall asleep to at night!) as i can put almost my entire collection on my nano. new toys are always exciting! I got given some money for my birthday a couple of weeks ago, and i think i might use it to buy some funky accessories for new toy! Yey!

As I was saying before I'm not one for jumping on the bandwagon. At least not for most things...and ipods were one of them. i never saw the fuss really. Yeah, they look cool, but they do things that many other MP3 players do. it's just that they were one of the first of their kind. the reason I chose an ipod over any of the other makes was because it's an apple product, and I feel that apple have been ripped off in the past due to Microsoft and what not. I'm not overly bothered about the whole rivalry thing, because i am quite happy to use a Microsoft computer with my windows xp etc. But I do like to help out 'the little guys' (if you can call apple such a thing nowadays!). For instance, i would rather go to my local corner shop for my everyday groceries, as supposed to the larger (better) chain store just a little bit further up the road. Mainly because it's a family run store, and the people are just so lovely! The amount of times that we've been in there while they've been cooking their dinner, and they offer us some delicious chicken, or a pakora or two.

Wow, I've just re-read this and I'm blabbering nonsense! but then i guess that's the point of blogs!

I'm going to go and play with my new toy some more now.

Take care everyone.....

No comments: