Thursday, December 01, 2005

In No Particular Order

Favourite Smells
1. Cut grass
2. Fresh coffee
3. Baked bread
4. Jean Paul Gaultier Cologne for Men
5. Christmas – Cinnamon/Orange/Spice

Favourite Sounds
1. The snow crunching underfoot
2. A Child’s laughter
3. The song Mississippi by Train
4. The waves crashing on a beach
5. A cat’s purr

Favourite Tastes
1. Chocolate!
2. Red Wine
3. A Good Curry
4. Orange Juice
5. A good fresh cup of coffee

Favourite Sights
1. Home
2. The Coronado Bay Bridge
3. The quilt my Mom made me
4. The stars on a clear night
5. My friends and family

Favourite things to feel/touch
1. My silk/satin blanket
2. Anything soft and furry
3. Someone else’s hand in mine
4. Soft sand running through my fingers
5. The mud between my toes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your lists. Here are my top answers although it was hard to only have one.

Favourite smell - Our garage in California (Bounce dryer sheets in a warm room)

Favourite Sound - 'The Carol of the Bells' playing at christmas time

Favourite Taste - It has to be chocolate (although my Mum's fish pie comes a close second)

Favourite Sight - A beautiful dawn

Favourite Touch - A really soft teddy bear

Rach said...

i remember our garage! it did smell great...like home! aahh, those were the days!

Richard Lawrence Cohen said...

Happy New Year, Rach!